TLC Vision Statement
“It is the vision of the West Central Valley School District to recruit and foster excellent teachers through the development and support of career opportunities to refine their practice and art as well as to share their expertise through collaboration. These actions will positively impact student achievement to better prepare our students to meet challenges of an ever changing, global environment.”
District & Building Goals
- K-12 students will demonstrate high levels in math and be prepared for success beyond high school.
- K-12 students will demonstrate high levels in science and be prepared for success beyond high school.
- Technology will be used to improve student achievement in the teaching and learning of reading, math and science at all levels K-12.
- All K-12 students will be ensured an inclusive, safe, accessible, and caring learning environment.
Technology Plan Goal
- All instructional staff will integrate technology into all aspects of instruction in the curriculum.
- All instructional staff will develop competency in technology.
- All instructional staff will utilize technology to enhance student achievement and facilitate learning.
- All instructional staff will promote effective and efficient use of technology with their students.
Administration Role in TLC
- Supports the whole TLC process.
- Is the sole source of evaluation.